Our next contestant, Miss Valerie Byers, is part of a tag team pair of sisters hoping to catch James' heart. But we can find out all about their plans in a moment; let's find out a bit about her first.Hello Valerie, and welcome to the show.
Thank you, and thank you for inviting me to be on your farmer show. I'm thrilled to be here.
Well... I like to think that I'm just an average girl with a great sense of humor.
That doesn't mean that I'm one of those snobby, mean socialites you see in the Celebrity tabloids or anything. While I think it would be exciting to attend some of the parties you see on the celebrity pages, life on the farm sounds intriguing. I'm... ah... really a romantic at heart with a deep sense of family.So you must be very excited at the prospect of becoming Mrs. James Johns... assuming you and James hit it off well.
I hope we do. I do like a man who's good with his hands. And if I'm not the winner, I'll make sure, er I'm sure some truly deserving girl will win. We wish you good luck with James. If you are eliminated at some point during the week, do you have any plans?
After doing the late night talk show and interview circuit? *Valerie laughs*
Um, yes. Valerie, we understand your half sister, Janalee, has also made it through the elimination rounds to be a finalist here on "Farmer Wants a Wife". Are you and she planning on working together to elimnate the other contestants, or is it every woman for herself when it comes to farmer love? What can we expect if it comes down to both you and Janalee in the final round?
Now that would be telling. A woman has to have some secrets, especially when it comes to strategy.So all's fair in love and war then?
Especially in love. Thank you Valerie and good luck in the coming days.

I've just been told that the new set has been put together to do a joint interview with the two sisters. Let's move there now, shall we?

3 comments:
zThis one seems like another fame-chaser.
Poor James. No wonder he has no LBs with these chicks.
Hmm, she had to think a bit too long about that whole "romance with a deep sense of family" business. *peers suspiciously* You're going to try and arrange things so your sister wins, if you don't, huh? You're pretty obvious!
hmm i dont trust her .. dont care what she says
Post a Comment