Monday, June 23, 2008

Application #1

We here at SWE/ET would like to introduce one of the possible “brides” for our farmer John Johns, Ann Rukavina.

Hello, Ms. Rukavina. Welcome to the show.

Thank you. It’s really good to be here.

Well, this is really an exciting time for you, isn’t it? What was it that drew you to audition for the show?

Well, I come from a really small town, you see. Where everything has been done. When I heard that a reality television show was coming to a town nearby, I jumped at the chance. I wanted to get away from the small town I grew up in, to expand my horizons.

Expand your horizons? If you were born and raised in a small town, what need do you have to “expand your horizons”? Please, explain this to us.

Well, it’s quite simple. It has been my dream to create something … something that everyone will want to buy. I can’t get ideas for that living in such a small town where resources are limited.

Well, you’d be moving to another small town though if you get chosen for the show. It’s a farming community. How is moving from one small town to a farming community going to assist you in your ultimate goal?

It’s going to expose me to the world. This is a sim-nationally syndicated show, isn’t it? I’m sure that this will open doors for me. I’m sure it will help me achieve me dream of owning my own business, too. Maybe a chain! Yeah! Everyone will know my name! My name will be on the lips of every sim in the nation!

But what about your husband? What if you win and become James Johns’ wife. Surely he’s going to need your help on the farm.

Oh, don’t you worry about that. It all fits together.

Does it really?

Why certainly! I’ve got it all figured out.

Hmm. Well, this is all really interesting, but we’re out of time. Thank you again, Ms. Rikavina, for coming. If you are chosen, I’m sure you’ll be hearing from us very soon.

Thanks for having me.

Is there anything you’d like to leave our viewers with before we go?

Sure! Remember my name. You’re going to be seeing it EVERYWHERE soon!

5 comments:

Kethwyn said...

Remember her name? Oh, I'm afraid the poor girl is in for disappointment, since the announcer can't even keep it straight. *chuckle*

Bubbs said...

Ann Johns? Hmmm, just doesn't roll off your tongue. Maybe she won't be chosen, she needs a big town not another small town.

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Well, I can remember the "Ann" part, not sure about the last name. And poor James Johns... John Johns... whatever his name is, being used just to get on TV. *tsks* *teases CeeCee*

Lisa said...

Poor James. He doesn't need women who are only interested in being on TV in his life.

Roo said...

well hmmm.. sometimes honesty is 'not' the best policy, Ann Alphabticallchallengednamedwoman