Monday, June 23, 2008

Introductions

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to the very first episode of "A Farmer Takes A Wife" created and shown exclusively thanks to SimWorld Entertainment, a subsidiary of Edukational Teknologi.

I am your Hostess, your Mistress of Ceremonies so to speak, MiMi EmmCee. We were very pleased with the number of applications we received from both farmers and the women who wish to wed them. It was a difficult job to decide which applications to keep and which to discard. Well, that's not entirely true, some applications were quite easy to toss. For instance, some were too old. Some seemed too desperate. Not to mention being the wrong gender for procreation. Some had already started procreating. Some were just too strange to be seriously considered. (We later discovered this one is a resident of a local asylum. Poor thing.)

And others had family members employed by SWE/ET.

Very funny! Now will someone please get my cousin CeeCee's picture off the screen? What...?
Oh dear, I'm sorry about that. Let's introduce you to some of the applicates who did make it through to the final selection.

2 comments:

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Mimi looks oddly familiar. ;-)

*snickers* Some interesting contestants there! (And you copied me about having a guy in there! *pouts* I don't care that I kept it secret I had one, you still copied me.)

Roo said...

Too cute! I love it .. *bounces* I cant wait to read more!!