Our fourth applicant was another who was selected on the basis of her audition tape. I'm sure you will soon see why her video rose to the top of so many other applicants.*video begins*
Woman on screen fluffs her hair, smoothes her lipstick, takes a deep breath, Okay I’m ready… a muffled voice is heard, I’m what? Oh! Oh how embarrassing… gives a quick glare to someone off camera, Well then, hello I’m Christie Furness… and this is my audition tape… fidgets in her chair, okay, we have to start this over, that is not how I want them to see me… fidgeting and unprepared… She waves a hand dismissively, turn that off lets start again… Video cuts out… *video begins again*
Seriously wait till I say I’m ready! How inept can you be not to understand the basics of… Stares at the camera, The red light is on… you’re taping me again! Oh this is… you’re just… stop tape! Christie’s hand covers the lens, video cuts out…*video begins again*
Blows her hair out of her eyes in exasperation, Ready… smiles for the camera, My name is Christie Furness… I have to talk about myself and it’s a bit unnerving really… I mean, to just sit and say who I am on tape and to be judged by this… well in any case, lets get to this.. Pauses and flashes an embarrassed grin, As I said, I’m Christie, Taurus… ugh, that was lame.. video cuts out …*video begins again*
Christie waves to the camera, Christie Furness, I graduated from Sierra Tranquil Falls University, Suma Cum Laude. Those were great years in my life… some moments I will never forget. Like that one time this co-ed came in, oh it was such a sight! He… she blushes, Not really a story for mixed company... video cuts out …
*video begins again*
Hi, I’m Christie Furness, I have a BS in Communication, STFU… laughter can be heard from off camera, she looks exasperated, What? What’s so funny?!
video cuts out …*video begins again*
Christie sits, legs crossed, an easy smile, she’s quite poised, Greetings, Christie Furness… I’m a 22 year old, educated, warm, kind hearted, non-smoker. I am associated with many political groups as well as volunteer my time at various shelters. I am sending forth this audition tape in order to submit myself to the upcoming reality television series ‘The Farmer Takes a Wife’. I am fully committed to making this work. Thank you for taking the time to watch my tape.

6 comments:
Hee... I kind of like Christie. Hopefully she doesn't take as long getting to know James as she took getting her video audition shot...or fumble it up quite as much.
I dunno about her. She seems like she's really all about appearances. :Op~ Where is the REAL her in all of that? If the farmer is going to get to know her, I think he's going to have a hard time of it. It seems to me that she's going to do everything in her power to "make love to the camera". :Op
Christie Johns?
She sure has an intereting tape. Is she an airhead? Is she dense? Only time will tell...
*snicker* Her "cameraman" forgot to rewind the tape, I see! *giggles* Poor thing is really nervous, isn't she? Wow, I don't think I've ever seen that many starts and stops. And boy, is she gonna be po'd when she realizes she forgot to erase all those false starts! *grins*
Ange - the real her was in all those false starts and fumbles! :-)
I don't like this one.
Can i just say i'm crying from laughing?? All of your applicants so far are real erm .. 'winners'
Post a Comment